4 March 2008

25

Today is my twenty-fifth birthday. Before my twenty sixth, I would like to:

  1. visit at least three new countries

  2. enjoy maximum levels of fun

  3. spend more time with people who I love

  4. do something towards my long term future.

  5. Maybe be in love with a boy for a little while. A new one

  6. Lose like a little bit of weight


It's all so

strange

I can't believe it really, surely there should be a moratorium on having birthdays before you have reached the corresponding level of maturity. I should keep having 19th birthdays until I stop acting like a nineteen year old. Or something.


I'm home. And i'm going home on saturday. Two homes, both home. I love london. And I am going to live in london forever. I'm just blessed that I have a place like south africa to come back to and visit and that such a lovely country is filled with people I love and wonderful memories and happy fun times. I'm a lucky girl, me.

Come to bowling club tonight, it's my birthday. We'll have drinks.


No comments: