9 April 2008

i ruined your suit.

so tonight i went to see adam green at koko.

and after a few drinks i walked back with clint to camden town station, where he left me. i went into FIRST CHOICE and bought a halloumi cheese kebab, chips and a coke.

then i went onto the tube, northern line, southbound to morden via charing cross. i sat down and started to eat my kebab whilst reading the london paper.

suddenly the ass end of my kebab falls out, and theres salad and garlic sauce everywhere. mostly on the paper though. so i tidy myself as best i could and wrap up all my food in the paper. and abandon it on the seat next to me. and read my book.

i get to leicester square where i change to the piccadilly line westbound to piccadilly circus. i wanted to take my food package with me but there's no rubbish bins on the underground at all (terrorism thank you)

so i left it all wrapped up on the seat


i got off the train and i'm walking down the platform as the train starts to move

i look into the carriages and i see the one i was just in


and some city boy in a suit has attempted to read my paper and ended up with my discarded kebab all down his front. he was freaking out like a little bitch.


it was really funny, but i also feel really awful.

No comments: